2.28.2009

In dire need of a vacation.

I can't believe tomorrow is March already! I mean, I realize that February is short and all, but I feel like New Year's was only a few weeks ago. The older I get, the faster time is going.

That being said, I need to get out of here! Only fifteen days until Seattle and THANK GOD! I've been saving like a champ and have been researching stuff to do... this far, I've come up with the Space Needle (duh), Pike Place Market, Nordstrom store #1 (duh again), the Point Defiance Zoo, and this really cool place called Experience Music Project. There's exhibits about musicians, music styles, and all kinds of stuff. In a nutshell, I'm pretty pumped.

Other than that, there's really not a whole lot else going on in my life... School is still happening, and I'm a workaholic.

cjk

No comments: